AB Versaview 1500p Keypad Configuration

ctupper

I am trying to program the keypad on a versaview terminal.
I am using the latest keypad configuration utility to program some buttons to talk to PLC5 thru wonderware DASABDHPlus server.
I need to configure type (default, macro/string, typematic, program, disabled).
And then configure value (somehow I believe this is the route to PLC)
Anybody have any ideas, I'm just trying to set an input in the PLC.
Thanx.

Figured it out, found and old program as to how keys where set up, copied it into a CSV file. Then re-programmed keys accordingly...would've never got it without the old file.

We have problems with using keypad of Allan Bradley operation panel 1500P ( keys from K1 to K10 and from A1 to A10 don't work). When we press any key no response from them and also we can't choose keys from F21 to F24. We have version of Factory Talk view machine edition 6.10.00 and version of Factory talk view Studio machine edition 6.10.00. How we can solve this problem with operation panel.