Inveter Parameter Setting

zai_jnr

Hi All,

Really need your idea regarding my issue.

I'm working with loader system that heavy about 1400kg..The system have 2 induction motor which is for travelling purpose and hoisting purpose.

I've got problem with travelling motor. When loader travel and stop at any stop point then want to travel or run back...loader cannot to move until somebody push the loader then it run.

Actually we have others 4 loaders which is same function and same heavy. Only one loader got problem...

For your info..inside loader's control panel we us FX series PLC and mitsubishi inverter..

Loader that got problem using difference spec of PLC and inverter.

For inverter, it use FR-E720-0.75K for travelling motor...other loader (good one) using E500series of inverter...

My question is..any parameter i need to try to change to boost starting of travel motor? actually for parameter, I'm already follow the the good loader...

1. Make sure nothing is binding the motor
2. Meter the coils/meagher the motor
3. Check the parameters in the inverter starting frequency, start delay, etc compare them with the good one or get the manual
4. If the speed reference is given from the PLC and is not preprogrammed in the inverter and all of the above are OK check the programm.

Hope this info helps

Drives are a very comptetive business, and for competitive reasons most have the same basic features and adjustment paramters. Real differences are in the margin and not basic functions.

The nomenclature and setting details will probably be the same on your old and new drives, so you should be able to look at all the settings on the ones that work and with a little buzzword translation compare them. This assumes, of course, that the new VFD is sized properly. Comparing adjustments will let you eliminate one possiblility anyway.