Delta HMI usb update

roro36

I want to be able to store the History buffer on a dop-b series Delta HMI onto a usb. Bit 5 in the control flag register updates the usb data. I basically want to know, 1-If i set this to 1 every hour will that allow the usb to be written, 2-Will each time a write to the usb it over write old data or store it along side, 3-Do I then have to reset the bit to zero or will the auto flag reset do that?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello expert, please help me how to do historical data record to USB using Delta HMI (doing 180sec our process measuring current). is possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a customer that has an old DOP-A80THTD1 that is needed to be upgraded Can we upload from these units? Is there a special...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom