mitsubishi operator panel

lab

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download a manual for a mitsubishi e700 operator display.Its a new unit but for some reason it turns on but displays nothing, it's never been programmed but should there not be a baseware in it ?
or is there a setting since its an lcd screen , that would change the contrast?
thanxs in advance
Lab
I would also like to take this time to thank all those who have responded to my previous posts!
Cheers

does anyone know where I can download an update for my software to program an e700. I have sw-mta-win, e-terminals does'nt have an update for this software they only have a demo for the new one and it won't download programs to the hmi.
Thanxs
Lab

You need to purchase the E-Designer software. To my knowledge the sw-mta-win will not work. The E-series HMI's are totally different from the MTA's your using.
Tim