CCTV display on Factory Talk SE

You will need to convert the analog CCTV to digital format and then it can be embedded by using active X.

There are many cctv to ip converters on the market. Depending on the amount and locations of the cameras it may be more cost effective to switch them out for ip based cameras.

The current cctv is giving the video on internet via activeX i think. can i display that page on Factory talk view SE straight away or is there any other method like to use visual basic to put the video on factory talk?

I have DVR connected to CCTV having its own ActiveX bringing the videos on the PC on Ethernet network. The thing I do not know is how to integrate this ActiveX to Factory Talk View SE? Does it require any communication configuration or any data server addition? I have tried to put this ActiveX via ActiveX option in 'objects' menu but when i test HMI, it appears with black blank window.
Any Idea please?