Derived Tags In Wonderware?

chrisj91

I was wondering if Wonderware has anything similar to FactoryTalk's Derived Tags? I'm new to Wonderware and am more used to FactoryTalk's setup so I was wondering if Wonderware had anything along the same lines?

So, just to be clear, I want to be able to have a tag which uses an expression which contains other tags.

(eg, I want Time_Left to have the expression using two other tags: Preset_Time - Accumulated_Time)

Hope this makes sense,

Thanks in advance

Anybody. . . . ? ?
attachment.php

I believe you would have to make a memory tag, then use either a condition script or data change script to calculate those values and write them to the memory tag that you made.

Brilliant!! Thank you, I shall give this a go.

It sounds right when it's told to you but isn't it weird how you just sometimes can't think of it yourself? šŸ™ƒ

Thanks for the help diat150 :)