CPU 313c-2DP all led flashing

prabhuinst

CPU 313c-2DP all LED got flashing. That time all output gets deactivated. After total power reset only it get's comes stop mode. Then its goes to RUN (by using toggle switch or software warm restart) mode. Actually what is problem? Any one please help me.

i got this when i lifted one of the modules (was trying to move the entire set up a few cm) so it lost connection with the contact linking the modules together.
So you could be looking at a bad contact or a lose module.

CPU 313C all leds flashing + "frozen" analog inputs

CPU 313c-2DP all LED got flashing. That time all output gets deactivated. After total power reset only it get's comes stop mode. Then its goes to RUN (by using toggle switch or software warm restart) mode. Actually what is problem? Any one please help me.

I have (unfortunately) noted the same problem in a system based on a CPU 313C using V2.6.9.
The system worked in our factory and the first three weeks at the customer site without problems, but after the problem appeared: since that date the system seems to work properly but suddenly it goes in the state "All LED flashing"; after power OFF/ON and STOP->RUN it works again for an irregular time (sometimes short time, sometimes longer) and happens again...
After reading the thread, I have checked for bad contacts or modules lose, but everything seems to be ok.
I have changed CPU and MMC but without success.
In the diagnostics buffer I always read something like "not relevant error (Z1):da01"
Do you know some other possible causes of this problem?

In addition to the abovementioned problem I have noted another problem (may be related to the first one?): sometimes the values of the 5 CPU313C integrated analog inputs become "frozen" and it is necessary to power OFF/ON.
Do you think this problem could be related to the first one?