Rockwell Automation Product Cofig System Down?

yam785

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to use the Rockwell Product Configuration http://www.rockwellautomation.com/en/e-tools/index.html

I am trying to configure a 1762-L40BWA Micrologix 1200 with a 1762-IFOF2, to get drawings, etc. But no matter what product I select, I even tried SLC500 products, it comes up and says "not available".

As the start-up date just got moved up two weeks, I'm in crisis mode, and severely need the drawings done today.

Can someone else try the site, and see if they can acess products?

Also, is there anyway to contact Rockwell about the issue?

Thanks to all

My feeling is your code number is missing a letter
1762-IFOF2 should be 1762-IF2OF2

But in saying that I could not get a drawing at the link you gave, but then I have never used that section myself.

Gil, you are correct sir, thank you. I've tried everything, no matter what product, even a push button comes up "unavailable"

Thanks for your help.

Im also in need of a few drawings. Tried it this morning, and just now, still no luck.

The uptime on thier part config website is pretty lousy. Sometimes it's down for the whole day. I think about 1/5 of the time I try to use it, its down. I wish they had a different way to get the drawings and data sheets. Like an FTP server or something.

Thanks to all. I found someone who had the drawings I needed. If anyone needs either of these two, I have them.