How create address memory word or DB

prabhuinst

Here we are using CPU 313-2DP, we are using some on/off temperature controls by simple comparision logic, .Normally what ever setpoint is given through scada , that value is stored to Memory word and logic it's work. if PLC switched off ( Due to inside plant any Mech welding job carried ) means that value should goes to Zero. Then again we need to give setpoint value. i want to know how to solve and if PLC restart means how to take automatically it initial value, (Like 60*Cellsius by default value).

Another alternative would be to load the desired startup value into the marker word in OB100 (Startup OB).

Similar Topics

Hi i use of citect Ver6.0 .i have 12 analoge input data.when i created 12 Address Tags,(Ai00,Ai01,Ai02.....Ai07,Ai1,Ai2,Ai3,Ai4) A01 and Ai1, Ai02...
Replies
Views
I am new in PLC Programming. We have AB SLC 5/03 and RSLogix500 program. We have a new analog equipment that would be connected to Input Analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom