Plc mitsubishi data problem

indra

Hi,

i have plc cpu a2 series "mitsubishi"
we have problem with our wrapping machine that use plc data "d66" signal counting from encoder
the problem d66 can not stop (reset) that make conveyor running continue. In normal condition should be the paper on conveyor on position, ( ready to wrap ) and stop conveyor ( with make reset/"0" counter to stop conveyr, to make wrapping action.
Please help me to trace this "d66" signal which make to reset / zero because i trace the program, like a circle back to this counter data again ( d66 )
i enclosed the capture of the d66 that always counting , never stop that make conveyor over postion and wrapping step can not be done.

D66.jpg data66 RUN.jpg

Hi your potos are not much use.

Search for D66 and look for

MOV KO D66 or similar and see what conditions are in front. On conveyors i would usually expect a prox switch that is detecting material so check the prox switch on conveyor for alignment also.