1769 hsc module problem

L BURKE

I have a MICROLOGIX 1500 system which includes a HSC module. One of the counters is configured as a ring counter. When the counter overflow bit is set I am incrementing a floating point variable and setting the reset counter overflow bit. This seems to work most of the time. However I obtain a GenError at counter overflow time occasionally. Also since I am unable to online edits on the PLC sometimes I think the configuration does not always reload correctly. I have to recycle the power.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Sorry if this has already been asked but I could not find more details for this type of application. I have not used a 1769-HSC/B module...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a AB 1769 hsc/b module. I want to save a pulse value and I put it into the preset register which will get transferred to the...
Replies
Views
I am using a Micrologix 1500 with a 1769-HSC module. It is configured as a ring counter. The counter changes upto the max value and overflows to...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone, I'm looking at the wiring diagram for the 1769-HSC module, and I don't see how one would wire 4 discrete inputs to it. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi All Using compactlogix & rslogix 5000 ver 15 If I get the pulse input in inputstateB1. Do i get the rate and count in Ctr0CurrentCount &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom