how do i move data movement?

Translogic

hi i need some help..

im working on a projekt in school, where i have to move 3 types of block, black, metal and red wich i have to use in diffrent sequens but i dont know really how im gona solve it

im using 315 f-2dp

im working on a projekt in school, where i have to move 3 types of block, black, metal and red wich i have to use in diffrent sequens but i dont know really how im gona solve it
With that vague a description I really don't know how to help. I'm sure you have a lot more information. I would also like to see what you've come up with so far. We don't like doing somebody's homework here, helping when you're stuck is something completely different.

Regards,

With that vague a description I really don't know how to help. I'm sure you have a lot more information. I would also like to see what you've come up with so far. We don't like doing somebody's homework here, helping when you're stuck is something completely different.

Regards,

sorry for that.. im new in this forum.

we are supose to do a brick factory were we have 3 type of brick wich are black, metal and red..

and theen this bricks are gona be on other stations and i have to move a data, so the station knows wich type of brick it is on the station..

i have come up with that i can use the following:

[2] black m31.1
[6] metal m31.2
[7] red m31.3

theen use the word mw30 in the proces

but im not so sure if this is so smart, cuz the bricks also have diffrent height wich are 3 types big, small and middle so this information also have to move with the type of brick..

i hope i made you understand a litel better..

and no i dont want you ppl to make my homework... i just neded help if there is an easier way..cuz this is a help forum? right?

i have come up with that i can use the following:

[2] black m31.1
[6] metal m31.2
[7] red m31.3

theen use the word mw30 in the proces

but im not so sure if this is so smart, cuz the bricks also have diffrent height wich are 3 types big, small and middle so this information also have to move with the type of brick
I don't see why this wouldn't be that smart. You've coded the colour into a word that you can move through the program as you move the bricks. All you have to do is use some extra bits within the word to code the size.
Somebody might suggest to not use single bits for colour and size, but to use binary numbers instead. Supposing you use MB30 for size and MB31 for colour, using single bits would give you only 8 possible colours and 8 possible sizes. Using binary combinations would give you 255 possibilities for each (presuming all zeros would mean no brick at all).

Kind regards,