Matrikon Server and Excell reporter

jcp

Hi guys;
Any one know how to use Matrikon server and excell reporter with GE plc 90-30 series; I need guide line how to configure it to read and write data.
Regards

Hi JCP,

You can download the user manual for Excel Report from here. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our live 24/7 OPCSupport team and they will be happy to help you.

Contact info are here: www.opcsupport.com

Cheers,
Wassim Daoud
Global Solutions Architect

Hi Waseem;
I also contact with OPCsupport but i want that a person teach me how to configure and read write data from Excell reporter to PLC? I configure the server as support team said but the problem is still there. When i browse the Tag in excell reporter it is not validate it. I think when i work on alias somthing is wrong here i write this
Name.Device.%R154 is it correct at server side while basic alias is selected.
Regards

Hi;
What it means in Matrikon OPC server for GE
"The item definition does not confirm to the server syntax "