servo application

rmonroe

R
We have purchased a piece of equipment using the Logosol LS-151 single axis, stand-alone servo controller with integrated amplifier for an assembly application. I was able to download both the programming software (Logosol Motion Control Center MCC) and the manual. I would like to change some of the absolute position values. But before I attempt to connect to the controller, does anybody have any experience with these drives and would share your experiences. Also would like to get my hands on some sample program files.

Thanks

Randy

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone. I need some advice on how to control a servo drive with a laser displacement sensor (SICK or Keyence). There will be an X and Z...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I inherited an application involving a kinetix 5500 2198 H008 ERS servo drive and a compact logix processor that will be used for a...
Replies
Views
This is a question for anybody out there who has an in depth understanding of AC motors and how they work with VFDs, particularly in a...
Replies
Views
I need some advice on servo drive systems. Here is the situation, I have a machine that I already upgraded to a Micrologix1400 PLC and is working...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to dealing with servo motion but I have a fairly simple application I was hoping to get some feedback on. I've got a large load I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom