Help

Welcome to the forum....

Link to manuals page. See chapter three (3) for this particular card.
The weblink says that this manual chapter explains the 4 channel isolated analog input module. Provides ladder logic examples for all bases and CPUs.
http://www.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/d3anlg/d3anlg.html

If you need more help, please ask and provide as many details as you can, there are many here on the forum that can help. Better help is available if you can zip and attach the program that you are trying to set up.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a Yokogawa Hart pressure Transmitter and a Rosemount Temp Transmitter to read on a 1769-IF4 module on an L33ERM...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom