Siemens S7-400 PLC & Rotork Profibus Communication

kyawhtay

Hi,

I am trying to get communication between Siemens S7 400 CPU & Rotork actuator. I have already installed GSD file in HW config and downloaded to CPU. But when I check on Profibus slave diagnostic, it said "Ixxx configured but not available" or same to Q which was assigned to actuator output. I also checked on diagnostic buffer, it said "All profibus slaves are exchanged data successfully" & no BF on IM157. So it seems that I can able to scan the ID of actuator but data are not comming to PLC. Any idea of this problem?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Good day, I need help locating/dowloading PLC Siemens Saphir SIO ACX32 driver for Proface GP-Pro/PBIII. I am in the process of upgrading a...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I would like to seek advise on how or what tag i should use or do to get the PLC diagnostic buffer to know what is the root cause...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I have a healthy profibus communication between SIEMENS PLC S7 400 and Allen Bradley drive PF700 using 20-comm-p profibus dp module...
Replies
Views
Hi good morning all... First, I want to know what is the role of subroutine program in PLC programmming and type of subroutines how its...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I use PLC S7-400 with Ethernet module CP 443-1 and i want to communicate with My galaxy via DAServer. I configure my PLC with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom