InTouch Graphics

echos

Hi prob a very simple qs to those that use it often but does InTouch 10 standalone have any graphic libary with typical pump/valve symbols?? I can't find anything only a wizard selection which does not contain much.

Thanks ahead

symbol factory is not in my list, I take it i need to install this separately thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello! I have a question regarding the HMI in InTouch, almost a month ago I made an HMI and I have not used it again, now I need to make changes...
Replies
Views
I'm working with an application that has to be done in 2012R2, so it doesn't have the situational awareness library and I find that the built-in...
Replies
Views
Beginner here ... The symbol and/or graphics toolbox on this thing looks *really* limited. Am I missing something? Where are the fancy pipes...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to import vector graphics (dwg, dgn, wmf etc.) into the ArchestraA IDE graphic editor? I have an Autocad drawing of a production...
Replies
Views
Dears, Does wonderware intouch 2012 supports 3D graphics,if yes then whats the procedure to use them and from where i can extract them.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom