Ethernet Problem

siriusblack

We are Ethernet Card QJ71E71-100 to serve as a link for our data collector. After installation and proper configuration it can not seem to work. The [SD] LED does not blink. We already followed the procedure listed in the troubleshooting guide but everything fails. There are no PLC or Ethernet error being shown in the diagnostic. When the LOOP check was performed, it was able to show the IP address we have set. But when we perform the PING test, there's no response. A laptop was also connected directly to the ethernet card and perform PING test but it prompted "desitination host unreachable"
What seems to be the problem with the card?

When you see "desitination host unreachable", check your subnet masks and IP addresses carefully. Somethings wrong with them.