Rsview change

Hojland

If you have many identical buttons in RSView ME and you must change the same thing in all of them. Can you do it without entering them all. They all have a unique tag, otherwise they are identical. It's a lot of numeric display, I need to change from 5 digits to 7 digits

You can export the screen as a XML file and edit that. After saving, you import it back in.

My middle-road approach is to leave the Property Panel open and click through all the objects, either on the screen or using the Object Explorer.

It saves having to select each object and select the Properties Tab.

I'd probably only use XML editing if I had more than a hundred to do.

I've used this method too. More than the way I suggested. I use XML when there isn't a way to do it with the property panel. With multistate indicators for example, you can only edit one state at a time with the property panel.