integeration of Step7 and Wincc Flexible 2008

Ashiq

Hi
Dear i am using Step 7 and Wincc Flexible.I want to integerate these two softwares so that i can watch simulation on PC based HMI.I am trying to do so but i am failed.Because i dont know much about Wincc flexible.Please guide me how i can use Wincc.
Thanks

Hi
Dear i am using Step 7 and Wincc Flexible.I want to integerate these two softwares so that i can watch simulation on PC based HMI.I am trying to do so but i am failed.Because i dont know much about Wincc flexible.Please guide me how i can use Wincc.
Thanks
Dear Asiq,
Are you useing wincc flexiable with orignal s7 controller or you want only simolate s7 project with wincc flixable. If you have not s7 hardware then you use SimPLC from siemens and you also have wincc flexable runtime licence. You can also simolate your project with winCC.

Dear Asiq,
Are you useing wincc flexiable with orignal s7 controller or you want only simolate s7 project with wincc flixable. If you have not s7 hardware then you use SimPLC from siemens and you also have wincc flexable runtime licence. You can also simolate your project with winCC.
Dear Zahid Sb i have S7 300 controller hardware Step7 with Floating Licence and WInCC flexible2008 with Floating licence.Now plz guide me.

Thanks

First instal Step7 (Complete). Then instal WinCC Flex, but choose CUSTOM istallation. When later prompted, select 'Step7 integration' checkbox.