PLCS¡m + NetToPLCSim + multiple connections

jondownloads

Hi,
I'm trying to perform a SCADA migration. I have no PLC so I'm using NetToPLCSim to connect to SIEMENS STEP7 PLCSim via Ethernet.

It works OK when there's only one connection. But it doesn't work with two connections.

I'd like connect both SCADAs, old & new, against the simulation environment (see below).

[Machine#1: OLD SCADA]<-Eth.->[Machine#2: NetToPLCSim + PLCSim]<-Eth.->[Machine#3: NEW SCADA]

Does NetToPLCSim accept more than one simultaneous connection?

Is there some way to make NetToPLCSim accept more than one simultaneous connection?

Thanks, Jon.

Similar Topics

I'm at a new job as the sole control engineer and trying to piece together where my predecessor left off. One machine I'm trying to get online...
Replies
Views
Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
I have been looking to this and thought I'd ask for input from others before I take it in a wrong direction. The guy who used to set these up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom