winCC flex 2008- mp277 current page number

italo2008

Hi everybody

I want the PLC know the current page of the HMI (Siemens MP277, programmed with winCCflexible 2008). I set, in coordination -> page number, the address DB1.dbw16
It's a 5 word object, and in the 2nd word I find the current page of the HMI.
But when I switch on the HMI, sometimes I find the last page before switching off.... it seems like it doesn't refresh...

Is there something else to set in winCC if I want to do this?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Hello! Another weird request from the swede with customers that doesn´t like to pay for quality in first place... Is there any way to have a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm a little lost here. I have made a script in VB that run perfect when I simulate it on my programming machine (Windows 8.1) But when I...
Replies
Views
Hi! Writing this in a hurry. Today we made a break at a factory and I should download new s7-1200 program and a new WinCC Flex 2008 RT program...
Replies
Views
hi guys,,can i personalize data logging in wincc flex? i mean i want to make a table that shows log data in a better platform than in wincc,,,i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom