EVmove issues

teakedoff69

Hello
i had moved my evmove to a floppy with no errors or problems.
when i went to move it back i had a disk error and could not do any thing with it. is there a way to recover with out going back to rockwell.
i d how ever try the rs-repair tool and got 1 file out of a 106.
i had some one email me a copy as well but i dont think that will work either.
does anyone have any ideas?
thanks for any and all help with this.o_Oo_Oo_O

Did you do the EVMOVE to an original license floppy? If not it may be lost.

AB did have a license reset on their website long ago. You just run the reset routine, provide the supplied information and receive a reset code.

please define what you meant when you said:

i had a disk error

IF (big IF) you are able to "read" the floppy disk, tell us what happens when you give the following command from a DOS prompt ... I'm assuming (gosh I hate that word) that your floppy drive is A: ...

A:\>attrib

a screen shot would be best ...

Last edited: