Panelview 1200e user memory

arturoderas

Hi, we have a panelview 1200e (2711e-k12C6) with a firmware problem (memory corrupted). I was inspecting it and found that it doesn't have the internal "user memory" chip. I was wondering if any of you know what type of memory uses so i can buy it. Also we have a panelview 1400e (2711e-k14C6) maybe its memory is compatible with the 1200e?

Thanks for your help.

Well, difficult to say you may find that particular memory on the market, I think it would not be possible due to the very old model of hardware and the possibility it was partitioned or pre-programmed in a particular way (this is just my guess, anyway).

However, I've found a table inside an old User Manual where IT SEEMS PV1200e and 1400e uses the same onboard flash memory...

Hope this helps,
- fuzzy logic

1200e_mem.JPG