Micro Logix 1500 communications problem

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I have a Micro Logix 1500 (24BWA) that I can't seem to go online with the processor. According to the Rockwell Software Support page I can use RSlogix 500 for this. It has a Panel View 300 micro (cat#2711-M3A19L1). Could someone please tell me what the config settings are for this? Thank you.

Your PV supports DH485 protocol. If your ML1500 only has one comm port then it's configured for DH485 protocol.

If your computer has a real serial port then use the 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver. If your are using a USB port then you will need a 1747-UIC ( USB to DH485 converter)

Or you can toggle the port on your ML1500 to it's default setting by using the "Communication Toggle Push Button"
See pdf below for how-to