WInCC & PLCSIM V5.4

hagos

Dear Folks,

Has any of you get the WinCC V6.0 SP4 communicating to PLCSIM V5.4 ?Mine is not working so I have to install PLCSIM V5.3 which is perfectly talking to WinCC V6.0 SP4.

Regards
Hagos

There's a trick, in WinCC select tag channel You wish to simulate using PLC-Sim eg. Profibus or MPI - right click on it and select System Parameter then select PLC-Sim Interface - thats it.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I've two computers. One of them is my PLC (PLCSIM + Nettoplcsim) and the other one is my HMI (WinCC V7). I've adjusted many settings...
Replies
Views
Dear Expert, I want to test my project in PLCSIM using "Named Connection" driver in WinCC.how can i do this? Is there any way to insert tags from...
Replies
Views
Hi all specially step7 guys, so I have been training and getting used to Step 7 Suite, and so far I like it, a bit different from RS logix but not...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I made a very simple program in s7 (only 1 FC) where a motor starts and stops through push buttons. I just want to simulate it in WinCC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to learn wincc, but the manuals given are making it hard to learn since they do not have examples. I wanted to design a simple PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom