PLC Control through HMI

Ashiq

Hi,
I am using WinCC flexible for HMI and Step 7 for PLC.I have hardware of S7-300 Siemens PLC.I want to control the digital output module throgh HMI.I need to know how to control this thing.I just want to turn ON and OFF the status of the single bit od DO-322 module.
Kindly help me in this regard.

Ashiq
Islamabad.

Just add your S7 Project in your HMI project at the beginning. After that when you start project, click on connections and add your S7-300 PLC in it and give its required address in it e.g mine one is 2.

After connections, go to tags. just click and select "bool" in type. Then give the required address that u want to give for example "Q124.0".

Now after adding tags, go to screens and make a circle lets says, from tools on the right. Now click on that circle and go to appearance. Now assign it a tag and click on bit in lower options. Now assign the color to the circle as let say:

"Green" for '1' value on the bit (Q124.0)
"Red" for '0' value on the bit (Q124.0).

Now click on compile and finally click on Runtime......

NOTE: Don't click on "Runtime with Simulator" as it'll show only simulation not real time PLC values.