Siemens S7 224 Program Help Requested {SECOND REQUEST}

ltrail

Hello everyone. On December 17th, I submitted a pdf (zipped) file of a program using Siemens S7-224. Has anyone taken on the task of looking at it and making suggestions. The home security project is only a way of getting me involved with PLC's. Our company will be specifying a huge load of them during our design for power systems and I wanted to use a unit that was well-known in the industry and with our client. So, if some of you check back a few pages, would you take a look at where I'm at in programming? Thanks. Happy Holidays

Similar Topics

I have a Siemens S7-200 with a bad output. Bought a new processor, PN 6ES7 214-1AD23-0Xb0, to replace it. I have an EPROM Memory Module, PN 6ES7...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am using siemens s7 200, CPU 224N. The problem is PLC has program but when i am uploading it, everything goes successful but the...
Replies
Views
I'm building a home security and home monitor PLC system. It's a project mostly to learn about PLC's and Siemens PLC's as I'm involved in a giant...
Replies
Views
Just started using some siemens plc"s _ I have S7 v5.5 sp2 on my pc, have tried connecting , but I am not sure how to configure the comm driver...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have a Siemens CPU 224 (6ES7 214-1AD23-0XB0) with a password protected program installed. I want to ask that how can I break the password...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom