Allen Bradley Internal Bits

chrisj91

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me out with an internal reference . . . ??

I'm using a Micrologix 1500 LRP, and it has a BAT. LO LED indicating when the battery is running out and would like to know the internal bit reference for this so I could code it to energize an output which will display a warning in the HMI.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated . . .

Wow, thanks Mickey, exactly what I was looking for . . . !!

I had tried searching their documents, but I guess I didn't do it very well :oops:
RhRwlNBHUh2PDAIQkiSTwdNXXrw4MiNHG5mhNKohC1boAYDAgAh+QQFKACoACwIAAgADwAKAAAIZgAxoBpIsODAC6gEGjTIAiGCAwsJIpjAqFGIAwECFMx4IASNSKhYYMCYseQBBA0noQJFaWTJACcpxQA5MMaEEBgQYAgRAlWMSosKXqAxgQXBC5GCLmR04QKjSpMaRRyIadGiUQsDAgA7

Last edited:
I would think that you would need some kind of code.
Once that S:5/11 bit goes on, it probably won't go off until you change the battery.
If you acknowledge the alarm, how will you ever see it again?

Thanks for that Alaric, I was thinking the same in my head after I posted the OP . . . And we use FactoryTalk which is AB's own HMI anyways so it should definitely work . . . !!

And gbradley, I see what you're saying, but I don't really want them to be able to acknowledge or reset it anyway until the battery is changed, that way the won't forget to do so ;)
And even if they do acknowledge it, it will stay in the alarm banner until the battery has been changed anyway because the bit will remain a 1 as you said.

Thanks guys, all your help is appreciated :)

Last edited: