Integer value displaying matter

Problem-Solve

Hi All,

I am connecting siemens programm Step7-300 with WinccFlexibile Touchpanel through Ethernet so I have problem with displaying Integer value from both sides when I put integer value in touch panel and forced it doesn't get by S7 siemens while real value doesnt have problem so that I am sure my comunication is correct the matter as I think that a little bit with integer value can anybody help me to solve it I will be glad if somebody there to reply me.

My experience is fairly new so I expect to be corrected.
However - issues with the touch panels are generally caused by trying to use direct move statements
the screen handles Data Blocks far better - this enables scaling factors.
as the siemens method of bit and byte handeling differs from othe PLC's
normal integer movement fails.