Step7 bcd

ArXi

hello guys,
here's my problem... i cant find anywhere how to set counter for giving me BCD code in outputs... maybe someone can tell how to do it or give me some tips or show me the way?
i have wrote programme for counting up things... now i want to connect 7-segment display to see how number is increasing...

the advice i have had in the past is simply to add 1 to a register for a counter
as far as BCD is concerned i think i remember a standard library conversion function - dont have the software here sorry

am I doint right ? how to assign bits to outputs ?
unled11s.jpg

M5.0 Q0.1
-I I-------( )
:
M5.3 Q0.4
-I I-------( )

The MW4 consists of MB4+MB5. M 5.0 is LSB. That means when you start to count, the first bits affected are in MB5.

====
Try this in monitor/modify: (presuming these bytes (or bits) aren't used in the program).
Input MB104 HEX
to MB107 HEX
and MW104 HEX
and MD104 HEX
Now, if you write DW#16#12345678 in MD104 you'll see how the bytes are arranged.

Kalle