ControLogix Structured text editor

It's probably already installed. It's use depends on the RSLogix 5000 license that you have.

5-24-2011 10-15-32 AM.jpg

Right click on a Program folder (MainProgram is the default) and add a routine. When creating the routine there is a drop down box to specify whether you want Ladder, FBF, SFC, or STX. But again, your license will determine what choices you see here.

OG

Similar Topics

I just started a new job and was looking through some of the PLC codes. On one of the lines were the 5000 is controlling the servos several of the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flow control PID that keeps locking up. It seems to control fine but after a while the output no longer moves. For instance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding the possibility of using messages instructions to communicate between: PLC5/80E Series D - CE Water Mark...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom