PLC programming ONLINE coaching

jamalshahid

I have done my bachelors and masters in engineering. I have tried to learn plc programming by my own but it is becoming hard day by day. Did anyone know from where i can learn plc programming like tutor coaching one to one ONLINE. I am not interested in going to Siemens or AB school as they give 3 days training and they charged a lot. I need private coaching on daily basis like half an hour or 1 hour so i can learn this programming easily.If anyone is interested in teaching me or have an idea from where i can learn please guide me. I know this will be not free i have to pay money.Thanks

many of us can help
Unfortunately I will be away for about 5 days
so dont take me as being rude
I will assist where I can

I know about boolean algebra but i dont know about ladder programming. i know programming is not hard but people are making this hard for me.

ladder is the same but different notation
--[ ]---------(  )---

a = b

--[ ]----[/]-------(  )

A AND NOT B = C

---[ ]-----!-------(  )

---[ ]-----!

A or B = C

hope this helps

See Mr Melores listing for PLC programing books and publications. Good stuff well worth the money.

If you have a community college nearby and they have a course then that is best investment of time and money. I tried learning PLC on my own and determined that I had an idiot for an instructor - myself. So I went to community college and got a good instructor and lots of free equipment to work with.

IF you really insist on doing it the hard way follow up on Ron Beauforts offer to do his classwork on line.

Dan Bentler

IF you really insist on doing it the hard way follow up on Ron Beauforts offer to do his classwork on line.

Greetings Dan ...

please help me understand how I should interpret that statement ... I think (and certainly hope) that you meant it in a friendly way ...

I'm certainly not trying to push Jamal into "doing it the hard way" ... but unfortunately that's one way of interpreting your quote ...

I only mention this because I'm afraid that other readers might assume (incorrectly) that:

(1) I'm trying to make things difficult ... or that ...

(2) the series of free "preview" lessons that I mentioned to Jamal are some sort of full "online" course ...

just for the record, my "classwork" is NOT available online - but there are quite a few resources available in the Sample Lessons area of my website ... the answers to the questions that Jamal has repeatedly asked for in his previous posts are all there - and are freely available to anyone who is interested ...

finally - I get (on average) about ten calls and emails a day asking for "the rest of the videos" or for an "online" course ... there are no other videos ... I do not do online training ...

peace ...

Last edited:
IF you really insist on doing it the hard way follow up on Ron Beauforts offer to do his classwork on line. Dan Bentler

Ron it should have read
IF you really insist on doing it the hard way
(ADDED WORDS ie by yourself)
follow up on Ron Beauforts offer to do his classwork on line.

So to make sure I have made myself plain
the hard way is by himself.
The hard way is not Ron Beuaforts class.

I like your stuff which is why I recommend it.

Dan Bentler

Last edited:
Greetings Dan ...

based on all of our conversations in the past, I was quite sure that's what you meant to say ... I'm just overly cautious about how other people might read (and misinterpret) these posts ...

thank you for the response ...

You bet Ron

Somewhere on this site you showed effect of iron core using a relay coil and screwdriver. Believe it was in the topic of AC vs DC coil operating characteristics. Can I borrow this idea for a class? Could you post the link - my one search did not get it to pop up.

Dan