Program: Please help

jamalshahid

What i understood from this program

PB_start_stop is a momentry push button
In first rung when we push start/stop there will be a rising edge of signal because of DIFU. After first scan motor starts( As we are using Keep instruction so we don't need to hold the button). Motor output coil has logic 1 means it has closed circuit and it is running.

my question is why we have used stop motor (200.01) in second rung?

third Rung flies off my head. Please explain. thanks

PLC17d_8.gif

Well, right there is your single button start/stop (or toggle, or alternate, or flip-flop or whatever else you want to call it) logic.

The first press, the DIFU one shot triggers. Second rung doesn't generate a stop command, as the coil isn't energized. The third rung however does energize the coil, and seals in around the one shot.

Now the motor is running. If you press the input button again, you get another one-shot pulse. In this case, the one shot pulse can energize the stop_motor output for one scan in the second rung. In the third rung, the seal-in is broken by the stop motor coil toggling, dropping out the run.

Sir thanks for your reply but i did not understand what you have explained. Please explain me in steps.

means in second rung first instruction start motor is keep instruction right what this is doing?

What motor output coil in second rung is doing? and so on...

I was going to write an answer to your question, then I noticed that you are the same person that Ron is answering using his videos as a tutorial.

Please refrain from starting multiple threads about similar topics and focus on 1 thread at a time. Focus on the simple threads/questions first (this uses One-shot which can be confusing without a full grasp on ladder fundermentals). When that is answered, then move to the next more complex one.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but Ron puts in alot of time and effort on this forum, so please show him the respect he deserves and follow his advice