HSCE2 Configuration.

JAWSNRC

Hello,

I am looking for some help on configuring and 1746-HSCE2 to read two individual pulses and give me a frequency for each. Can anyone tell me how do I configure this card. I looked in the manual and it do not mention anything about reading frequency.

Any help would be appreciated!

I did see the rate value but where does that value appear in the output file? I can't find in the manual where the rate value is. Anyone have an example file of how to setup the board and read the rate values coming in on two counters? You think it would be simple.

Similar Topics

Hi... I used 1746-HSCE2 with two units of AB 845H incremental encoder. I want to measure two units of Flywheel speed (each flywheel with 60"...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need your help, I have a 1746-HSCE2 card configured, the pulses read perfectly, but I have a problem as I use the pulse counters in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I have asked for your help but I have been given a heap of plcs cards that have been changed out that...
Replies
Views
I recently had to set up this module and would like to share what I learned, as this was a difficult process for me. The HSCE2 high speed...
Replies
Views
I'm setting up the HSCE2 and just about have most everything coded and ready for testing. As anyone familiar with this card may know, the manual...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom