MVI56-MCM Modbus Mater/Slave Communication Module

Chado613

I am using a MVI56-MCM Modbus Mater/Slave Communication Module for a project my company is doing.

I am writing all of the software(RSLogix - V19.01.00-CPR 9 SR 3) in office and was wondering if anyone would know of any type of simulation software that would allow me to connect the MVI56 Card to my laptop to test the Command configurations and addressing etc....

Thanks

There are a bunch of Modbus emulators and simulators on the market, but the ones I rely on are WinTech software's ModSim and ModScan.

I have used both ModSim and ModScan extensively in conjunction with the MVI56-MCM.

You can use them for quick tests in demo mode, and they are definitely worth the inexpensive license fee.

Similar Topics

Dear Members, I need to ReadData from Slave Device Modbus Address 48001 by using MVI56E-MCM which set as Master. How can I do it? I read the...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, I need to ReadData from Slave Device Modbus Address 48001 by using MVI56-MCM which set as Master. How can I do it? I read the...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, I am using AB PLC with MVI56-MCM to read data from modbus address 40100-48100 from ABB Drive. How could I do it with one MVI56-MCM...
Replies
Views
The MODBUS module is attached w AB PLC. Port 1 (master) has problem in communicating w Mits PLC while Port2 is ok. Port1 can write data to Mits...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have over a thousand registers setup in staggered polls from a device. Baud rate is at 19200. For some reason the slave wouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom