Omron cqm1h maths help

Jayden

Hi everyone,

I am generally comfortable with AB PLC's and programming but have recently acquaired a job where I need to modify an Omron Cqm1h PLC. I am having trouble with the data conversions required to do maths instructions. I have a flow meter giving a pulse input to a HSC and I need to do a MULL(56) to get the correct value on an NS series screen but cant understand what I need to do to convert from Dint to BCD for the instruction and then convert back again etc. I have attached my current Cx programmer image. As I said I am not very good with Omron programming at all therefore a step by step guide may be needed for me to understand!

Thanks

Flow_meter_Ladder.jpg

The NS screen can be set up to do the maths
what are you needing to do?

Never mind, after a bit more study I found some double binary instructions that did the job for me.

Thanks for the response