PLC's & Micro-controllers....

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone connected these things together?
The idea is to take outputs from the controllers and use them as discrete inputs on a plc 2. I'd take the controller output connect it to and enhancement mosfet then to a dc relay. Depending on the output/mosfet/relay connected I'd be able to turn on lights remotely (for instance), and if the wrong code is given 3 times turn on an alarm.
I'm designing a home security system++ (at a really great price :), and I want to use voice recognition (via micro-controller) as part of it.
It seems pretty straightforward, but nothing is ever straightforward. :)

Thanks,
Russ

Similar Topics

Hi I am new to the forum, I have an old Alpine bar feeder with a GE Fanuc micro 90 plc, that was programed with Versa pro I think , but I have GE...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
The micro 820 is visible in RS Who when I configure my Ethernet to capture the random IP. I am getting an error when following the steps below...
Replies
Views
hi everybody i want to make a backup (upload) from a plc square d micro 1 ready i have the software WINLDR i am looking the cable to Conect to a...
Replies
Views
My plc is stx micro 3722 My problem is err led is flashing I tried to re programme my plc with pl7 programme The pl7 tel me cant connect with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom