TSAP's in ISO-connection

Plc_User

Today I had to solve a communication problem between two S7 414 cpu's.
They had ethernet communication cp's and the protocol was pure ISO.
They told me the communciation had been working in the past.
I exchanged the cp's and cpu's, checked the network, but nothing helped.
Plc 1 had an iso-connection to plc 2 and plc 3.
Plc2 only had an iso-connection to plc 1.
For the communciation between plc 1 and 2 (the one that was not working), plc 2 was the active
connection partner.
I saw that the TSAP-name for the two connections in plc 1 (to plc 2 and plc 3) were both 'Iso-1'.
I finally made plc 1 active connection partner for the communciation with plc 2 and changed for that communcation TSAP-names to 'Iso-2'.
Then it worked
emotion-70.bmp
Is it not allowed that you have identical TSAP-names for multiple connections in one cpu although the connections might be to different cpu's?
What are the rules and restrictions for TSAP-names?