A2SH - GX ICE Dev, find "nop" lines

ason

Hey I have a project that is made in GX IEC Dev 7.04
And there is a A2SH cpu,
now i have run out of memory.
I saw this post

I wonder how to find nop´s in a GX IEC project?

Is there any other tips to get more memory?

I dont have my laptop with me at the moment, i think you'll find them in instruction list view or maybe if you export your code to text file.

I did a exoprt to asc and oppend with a text editor,
and there wasn't any "nop" in the program.

I can only look in IL view one POU at time, i did check few of them and didn't find any nop,
Is there anyway to look at every POU in one list?

If you can't find any - then you maybe out of luck, i have found many of these after a lot of online editing on a Q series processor recently.

If you have changed a particular POU alot online then i'd try there.

Last edited: