ABB procontic Help !!

jim-garcia

Hello all

we have 4 plc ABB Model Procontic 07 KT 93 R101 connected
Together with a coaxial cable the network named is CS 31 and as a Master there is
a computer with an ARCNET card installed for program the logic of all plcs and after
that to send the values and force bits like and HMI

as the procontic software for plc is not any more in the market
and not support or software is available we are missed and
don't know what to do about does any one know some way
to upload the logic for make diagnostics or translate
into a new plc from abb or other brand

thank you in advance
Jim

Last edited:
Hello all

we have 4 plc ABB Model Procontic 07 KT 93 R101 connected
Together with a coaxial cable the network named is CS 31 and as a Master there is
a computer with an ARCNET card installed for program the logic of all plcs and after
that to send the values and force bits like and HMI

as the procontic software for plc is not any more in the market
and not support or software is available we are missed and
don't know what to do about does any one know some way
to upload the logic for make diagnostics or translate
into a new plc from abb or other brand

thank you in advance
Jim
Dear Jim,
Can you send me pitcure of your system. May be I help you. It need T200 software which run on MS Dos. Programming cable is Simple RS232C. Contect me through E-mail
[email protected].

Regards

thank you all for your help the manual is great help KalleOlsen,I will take photos of the system and will send to you roxtech