g304k

vempilly

i am using a redlion g304k hmi. i used pins 8,7 and 5 pins of db9 for programming cable. but everytime i try to download the message shown is "negative acknowledgement" or " no acknowledgement. sometimes the downloading starts and then the message appears. Since i am fresher, kindly help me to sort this problem.:(

yes.. i connected 2 to 7, 3 to 9 and 5 to 5. At times the data transfer starts then all on a sudden the message comes " no acknowledgement" or " negative acknowledgement". continuity is perfect..

I believe the connections you need are 2-7, 3-8, and 5-5, where 2,3,5 are on the PC side and 7,8,5 are on the Kadet side. Make sure you mark the ends of the cable, since the plugs are the same but it can only be plugged in one way.

jeremyh kolyur mickey..... i would like to express my sincere thanks
u guys helped me to sort out my problem
now evrything is fine... i jst followed the pin configuration u suggested
thanks alot...