Siwarex

Farnesi

Anyone here ever used SIWAREX FTA? It's a SIEMENS weighting module... I'm having problems with Step 3 (post-dosing step).. The program FC waits for it's step switch to 4 so it may continue but it keep on step 3

Reading the manual I couldn't understand what step 3 is related to and which parameters are associated.. Is it possible that SIWAREX won't switch to Step 4 because of some kind of tolerance? (TU1/TO1,TU2/TO2)

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a problem calibrating siwarex ms with siwatool ms Whatever I have tried, I have communication error and numerous retries to...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a SIWAREX 231 weighing card controlled via PLC (not stand alone) We have used these for a while with no issues. We can auto and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can i use this https://mall.industry.siemens.com/mall/tr/tr/Catalog/Product/7MH4960-6AA01 with something like this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need to know more about this module (siwarex wp231) please How to program and how can i deal with it inside TIA portal (address...
Replies
Views
I have looked and looked (obviously in the wrong places 🙃) Im after some examples of both loss in weight and gravimetric feeders (platform...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom