PLC Siemens S7300 clock 30 seconds

awnet

Hi All,
I have a simple question about PLC siemens S7300 CPU315-2PN/DP and I would be grateful if you could help me. In which way I can get a clock of 30 sec to use as a trigger event on my HMI ?

Thanks All.

Hi All,
I have a simple question about PLC siemens S7300 CPU315-2PN/DP and I would be grateful if you could help me. In which way I can get a clock of 30 sec to use as a trigger event on my HMI ?

Thanks All.

Aha! No timers left?

In OB1 you get the CPU clock in the temp-area. Compare sec. counter for 1 and 31. Voila, you've got an 1 sec duration pulse every 30 sec.

Kalle

Another alternative is to use an IEC timer, SFC 4 TON with a preset of 30,000. use the output of the timer to reset itself to make a rolling timer