CH D100A Program

bluenoser337

Hi: Converting an old CH program to RSLogix500. I have the program printout, but no information on how the instructions work. I am most interested in the format of the timer instructions. For example, I have one called T0030020. I am thinking this must indicate the timer ID number (3) and number of seconds (20) (or seconds x 10)? Any assistance greatly appreciated!

I dont know what a CH d100a is.
However the timer referance sounds almost right.
T003 - probably Ok
it is unlikely that a timer would not be settable less than 1 second.
It is probably either 2.0 seconds or 0.20 seconds
hope that helps

The timer instruction is written like this with the software.
(F5) -( )- T003.0020
That is timer #3 with a 2.0 second value. Most all the timers are .1 second time base.

P.S. If you have an more questions, I can help you on this software. It is the software/PLC I started with about 20 years ago. A quick search using the Advanced Search feature for the keyword "d100" (without the quotes) will also bring up many more helpful threads.

Last edited: