how make contactor retencion on omron sysmac cpm1

heliosaucedo

Hy, guys
I need to know how make contactor retencion?
For examplo
If i push switch for input 00 and active 00 out but i need how make if i push switch steak on?

--------

It is hard to tell exactly what you are asking from your poorly worded question. However, the Instruction in Omron for retaining a state is Keep(11).

Having said that, you should never Latch on a real world I/O Output if that is what you were indicating.

Stu....

omron

I not a profesional programer the plc, but before i used the software allen bradley and my opinion is more easy, and today i tray to make a program and is very more dificult,
I try to make like control for motor (if you push the star the motor is on,if you push stop the motor is off) sorry guys but my english is not very good,

This is how one normally does a Start/Stop in a PLC. It is the PLC Code equivelant to a 3 Wire Start/Stop.

Stu....

Start_Stop.jpg

Thank you very much, i have another questtion, is the same program syswin and cx programer, do you have email, i meed help nut i need to explain, morw good, can you help me. If not not a problem, thank uou,

Syswin was the predecessor to CX-Programmer. I don't think Syswin would support the CPM1, as it is too new. As far as help, your best bet is Posting it here, one on one support isn't really practical. There are many knowledgeable people here that can help you. Try to carefully word your questions so they are easily understood. Perhaps typing them in a Word Processor first with spelling correction would help.

Stu.....

Ok, do you have the cx software, what version, how mach did you pay?

You will have to contact your local Omron dealer to get a quote. I don't know if you can get it separately, or if it only comes as part of the CX-One package these days. Compared to Allen Bradley, they are fairly reasonable.

Stu....

The Omron Manual details this function simply.
Do a search for the keep relay function
Use you input into the HR - Keep Function
The manual shows you how to program this.
Very easy