S7 Simatic manager

Good day Guys,

We are asked to modify a program in Simatic manager v5.4 my question is why is that the blocks with padlock on its icon are empty.. does the padlock means the block is secured? If so, How can I view the program/data that are inside the block

I attached a screen shot of my question..

Thank You Guys!

untitledplc.jpg untitledplc2.jpg

Good day Guys,

We are asked to modify a program in Simatic manager v5.4 my question is why is that the blocks with padlock on its icon are empty.. does the padlock means the block is secured? ...............

Thank You Guys!

Yes it means the Blocks are protected - search for "Know how protect"

Hmmm.... Sir I have a problem, I cant change the access protection. I search how to log-in as administrator(project-admin) the problem is I dont know the username and password. Is there another way to view these blocks??

As far as I know, there is software for "unprotecting" secured blocks. If you ask Google for "khow how protect" maybe you'll find this program.

Search for shake7 on code.google.com . It's an open project.

But on the other hand, those blocks were secured for some purpose...