Libondave help

vanvanero

I was wondering if anyone here had any experience using the libnodave library. I am looking for help as I need to become familiar with it for a project. The library itself comes with some documentation which is helpful, but I wanted to come up with other ideas on how to possibly make it better or modify it in some way. Thanks in advance for the help.​

Raymond​

I am in the middle of getting it to work inside AdvancedHMI working om Microsoft Windows. The first thing you need to tell us is which operating system are you looking to use and which programming language.

Bryan