S7 Distributed Safety Program Fault

winklerlars

Supporting Member
I have started a new safety program Function Block with an instance safety data block. I can add FB217 (F_SFDOOR)to the STAT section of the safety function block but not FB215 (F_ESTOP_1)! Error says Environment\Interface\STAT\EStops. The data type is not permitted here.
I have had this problem before but not sure how I fixed the issue. Help would be greatly appreciated.
S7 Professional V5.5
S7 Distributed Safety Programming V5.4 SP5
S7 F Configuration Pack V5.5 SP8
:confused:

Hello,
I have the same problem. Have You solved it?
In one project I can define multiple instance call of safety library block, in other one it's not possible.
I'm using:
Step7 V5.5 SP2
S7 Distributed Safety V5.4 SP4
S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP9 Upd1

After few hour struggle I have solved the problem. In "S7 Distributed Safety - Configuring and Programming" You can read that before using some safety block from library You have to have F_TOF block under FB186 from the same library in Your S7 Program