WinCC flexible Custom Login

DannyRitiu

Hello!

I want to create a custom login screen in WinCC flexible (I am using version 2008 with SP2).

The idea is like this:
The screen will have two IO Fields used only as input. One for the username and one for the password.
There will be a button where I will write "Login" or "OK" or something like that.
When the user enters the username and password in the IO Fields and clicks the OK button I want to do the following:
- Check if the entered information is correct and if case is not display an error message.
- If the information is correct log the user in and proceed to another screen

That's all.

How do I do that? Do I need to run a script? I've been trying all day long but I still don't know how to check if the entered data is correct or not.

Thanks for the replies.

Hi
This is basically automatic.... wincc prompts for the user then allows access if the user is high enough level.

To customise more to what u want probably look inside the scheduler use the event 'change user' and then use the action GetUserName to check if your user name is now the correct one. Probably more events and actions you can use

Cheers

Like cjd said, just use the basic security functions.
It wont work exactly as you described it though, the regular security functions will not prompt for a password, and then subsequently perform the action (change to another screen). You have to press the button again after logging in.